This is our About us page: Who can join, who runs us, who works for us
We started in 1992 and now have over 500 members
Who can join?
People over 18 years old, live in Manchester City Council’s area and have a learning disability.
It is free to join Manchester People First.
If you want to join:
Or join online by clicking here (Opens in new window)
We are run by a Management Committee who are elected by members at our
Annual General Meeting, which is held in October each year. The committee is:
• Nathan Cairns
• Paul Hughes
• Richard Hughes
• Joanne Smith
We are a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales,
Number 63339300 and a registered charity, Number 1124426
• Andy Needle (Project Manager)
• Stephen Hughes (Additional Support)
• Derek Owen (Admin Support)
• David Dunnico (Project Worker)
• Lea Heims (Service Audit Project Co-Worker)
• Stephen Blake (Service Audit Assistant)
• Joanne Hickenbotham (Service Audit Assistant)
• Christopher Kenny (Service Audit Assistant)
If you have a complaint, please fill-in a Complaints Form (Opens in new window)
We are a registered charity (No.1124426) we welcome donations. Please contact us if you can help.