We started in 1992 and now have over 500 members
Who can join?
People over 18 years old, live in Manchester City Council’s area and have a learning disability.
It is free to join Manchester People First.
If you want to join:
Or join online by clicking here (Opens in new window)
We are run by a Management Committee who are elected by members at our
Annual General Meeting, which is held each year. This year's committee is:
• Richard Hughes
• Trish Phillips
• John Timms
We are a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales,
Number 63339300 and a registered charity, Number 1124426
• Andy Needle (Project Manager)
• Stephen Hughes (Additional Support)
• Derek Owen (Admin Support)
• David Dunnico (Project Worker)
• Stephen Blake (Service Audit Assistant)
• Christopher Kenny (Service Audit Assistant)
If you have a complaint, please fill-in a Complaints Form (Opens in new window)
We are a registered charity (No.1124426) we welcome donations. Please contact us if you can help.